Re: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:27:01 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:

> >Anyway, just wanted to check something. Do you all agree that there
> >is nothing but the model and older versions that would make pulsa
> >rokkits one shot? Rules don't say it, and the points aren't cheap
> >enough for a one-shot disrupt weapon. Where the other rockets are
> >isn't clear, but I suppose that's not the point.
>
> ------> Well, in WH40K they're a one-shot weapon, and if that's where
> they're
> coming from now...

        Doesn't matter where they're coming from; there's nothing
in the rules that states the Pulsas are one-shots. Thus, they are
not.

        Besides, it's fairly obvious from their point cost that
they're not one-shots (compare them to the support platforms).

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard