Re: [Epic] Points formulas

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:32:59 -0500

Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:

> I am taking a serious crack at a pts formula for Epic 40k. I remember
> that AT was considered around 2 to 2.5 FP. How about Disrupt, barrage
> and heavy barrage? To use the model I need to have numerical values for
> these.

        Using the formula that was just posted to the list & trying
it out on the chaos cannons of Khorne and contagions, I got 5 FP for
Heavy Barrages and 2 FP for Disrupts. Initially I figured Heavy
Barrage would be equivalent to 4 FP (since you can almost always
cover 2 stands); I'll have to run the Siege Arty stats through and
see what comes out. So anyway, a Barrage should be 2 or 3 FP.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard