Re: [Epic] Epic40K boxed armies?

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:04:56 -0500

> 1 Space Marine 1200pt force, 1 Ork Vee-hicle force. --MDMc

  Anybody know the Canadian price for sure?

It would bring my 2000 pt. army up to 3200 pts! Wow, before this the most
point's I've ever owned came close to 900 pts. I've even got all the infantry in
the main game painted up (Marines, I traded my orks for the marines from someone
else's main game)

Which reminds me, who wasn't happy that the armies in the main game actually
came to 1000 pts. or more? I thought it was an approvement from getting 700 pts
of troops in a box, making sure you had to buy more before joining any leagues.

Tyler