Re: [Epic] Epic40K boxed armies?

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:38:43 GMT

>> 1 Space Marine 1200pt force, 1 Ork Vee-hicle force. --MDMc

Without wishing to promote these sets, I'll just mention they're currently
the only way to get the new Objective miniatures - that is, miniatures
(plastic, I think) representing bunkers, etc., to replace plain Objective
counters.

I guess we'll see Tyranid and Eldar boxed armies pretty soon, though I've
seen a list of boxed sets and books to be released by GW Mail Order; that
list goes up to February next year, and boxed armies aren't on it.

NRT

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group