Re: [Epic] Epic40K boxed armies?

From: Kodai <kodai19_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:36:43 -0500

Neil R. Thomason wrote:

> >> 1 Space Marine 1200pt force, 1 Ork Vee-hicle force. --MDMc
>
> Without wishing to promote these sets, I'll just mention they're currently
> the only way to get the new Objective miniatures - that is, miniatures
> (plastic, I think) representing bunkers, etc., to replace plain Objective
> counters.
>
> I guess we'll see Tyranid and Eldar boxed armies pretty soon, though I've
> seen a list of boxed sets and books to be released by GW Mail Order; that
> list goes up to February next year, and boxed armies aren't on it.
>
> NRT
>
> New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group

  Hi all. When I called GW about two months ago to ask some questions I
brought up the boxed sets I had heard about and they said they were waiting on
some new lead scenery or something like that. I think he meant the objectives
but he said the price would be between $69-$70 american. I also heard they
were going to be 2500 point sets, does anybody know if this is true? It
doesn't seem so. L8ER ^_^