[Epic] Picked up some old sprues! Stuff for sale...

From: Michael Guenther <falshire_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:05:22 -0500

Hi guys...

I was just at a convention in Fort Wayne this weekend and I wanted to let
you know that I picked up a copy of Space Marine with almost all the figs
in it!

(It was missing the Warlord and two Eldar Guardian and one Ork Boy Fig -
Note: that is fig not sprue)

I was also able to pick up half a box of the old Battle Titans box. I'm
gonna keep one of the Warlords and the rules/cards for Space Marine but if
anyone wants the the remaining two Warlord and Space Marine sprues I'm
willing to sell 'em to ya.

Total SM stuff up for sale:

6 Space Marine Sprues w/ Marines, LR's and Rhinos on 'em

4 Eldar Sprues w/ Falcons and Guardians

4 (or was it 6? I can't remember...I'll check when I get home) Ork Sprues
w/ Boyz and Battlewagons on them.

2 Warlord Titans (some of the weapons may be missing, but I can't remember
which, again, I'll check tonite)

Also, if anyone is interested...I've got the complete Man of War game and
the Plague Fleet suplement up for grabs.

I also have a bunch of MW ships that I bought but never got around to
painting. Some are put together...I can't remember specifically what the
ship names are but they are Elven and Brettonian.

Bret Big Ship (the one that came 1 to a box)

Bret Big Ship (the one that came 3 to a box)

Bret Little Ships

Bret Griffon Riders.

Elven Big Ship (the one that came 1 to a box)

Elven Big Ship (the one that came 3 to a box)

Elven Little Ships

Please just send the responses to me...not to the list...

Michael Guenther
falshire_at_...
"Don't lie to me Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"
Member: DNRC, Buckeye-For-Life #1, Jordanite, PITAS, Fumbler, etc.
FuH exfe94 a++ Ifte lus r- ps bs- t- C++ w+ p2 LF!
N++ cd100+ pr+ g- S! x Fa m b+ fc E(+) rl--- d+ s-