RE: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:17:11 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:

> I am painting up the mega gargant - there are two missles on this
> platform thingie.
> It says 2x krooz missles just like it says 2xAt for the LR, with the
> added provision that you can only shoot one krooz missle per fireing
> phase(turn). Givin this the only orky weapon with a decent range ....
> well, how many Megagragants last long enuff to get off a third shot?

Why does everybody claim there were no rules about ammunition supply? Look
at the deathstrike! A one shot missile! That is (roughly, AT instaed of
DR) What the Mega Gargant has. He only carries two missiles and can not
shoot both in the same turn. That should be the ruling, ask GW roolboyz
about it.

DV