Re: [Epic] Swooping Hawk Warlocks?

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 16:12:23 -0600

> Allan, I'd like to see this ("Can Aspect Warriors be upgraded to both
> Jump Packs and Warlock?") in a Q&A.
>
> (Also, "How do blast markers affect barrages--removing one barrage as
> one super-heavy weapon, or removing fp figured for the barrage?" Though
> I do think you answer about when FP is figured makes sense.)
>
> Thanks,
> andy

Actually, that's "Allen", but that's OK. It gets confusing when there
is an Allen and an Alan on the list. (I think there may have even
been an Allan once...)

I sent Jervis a letter last night, and did include the barrage question
you mention. I also included "How many Blast Markers shut down a
Pulsar", "What is the FP of a Pulsar in a Firefight", and "What happens
to a Rampager that loses the fight, but kills all the enemy within 15
cm".

This morning, I got a letter from Jervis' Mailer Daemon stating that
my letter was still undeliverable after 4 hours, but that it would
keep trying delivery until the mail was 5 days old. I king of wonder
if Jervis got a large response from his form letter and now his mbox
is full. Sound possible, Sauron?

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.