Re: [Epic] Question about Objectives

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:47:35 +0100 (MEZ)

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;Agro;
>
> I must admit we do not use Objective markers. Most of our games
> are determined by victory points for opponent damage vs your losses.
>
> I agree with your assessment of GW sales tactics also.
>

> sauron1

Objective markers are an important part of the game. You can get a lot of
army morale with them and thus win even if you suffer more casualties than
your opponent.

Three days ago I lost a game because my opponent held 4 objectives in the
last turn and got 8 morale points for them! (I lost -2 to 4)
MOs can win or lose you a match. You should give them a try.

DV