Re: [Epic] Swooping Hawk Warlocks?

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:03:20 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 18-Nov-97 Re: [Epic] Swooping Hawk Wa.. by Dirk
Vormann_at_...
> > If thats the case then wouldnt Pulsars also roll d6 for shots and
> > then reduce shots by the number of blast markers ?......
>
> Q: An Eldar pulsar fires 1d6 AT shots. For the purposes of placing blast
> markers, does this count as 1
> or 1d6 Super Heavy Weapons?
>
> A: It counts as 1 Super Heavy Weapon

[snip heavy barrage Q]

> That should claer any possible problems.

While I think the barrage FP question is fairly clear, it is also a bit
ambiguous since, after all, barrages *are* super heavy weapons; a
clarification is probably in order.

The pulsar question, though, isn't cleared up at all by the above; the
Q&A was asking how many blast markers a pulsar would *place*, not how
many it takes to effectively prevent one from firing.

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...