[Epic] trip

From: Jon & Patty <bitn1byte_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:12:02 -0600

hello all, I have temporarily de-lurked and wish to tell you that I will
be gone for a while. I am going on vacation ( NO NOT ISRAEL !) and
thought about all e-mail that will be waiting for me and I thought why
not make a game out of it....the person who guesses the right amount of
messages that will be waiting for me ( + or - 20) I will send them 2
stands worth (please specify striaght or square base) unpainted grunts
of the army of your choice....10 marines, 10 orcs, 10 gargoyles, 10
guardians, 10 chaos marines or 10 guardsmen. Sound ok? if not the
winner and I can work something out that will equal the above list.
So good bye for awhile and may all your dice roll HOT.....look forward
to reading your guesses.......JR