[Epic] CyberBoar/Cult of speed

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:49:24 -0500

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sauron1 Writes;

    I have decided to create a Snakebite clan for one of my younger campaign
players who wanted a different Ork clan. I have the 15 boys stands and Nobs
stands. The figures are no problem, but I have 60 Cyberboars and I was
wondering. Why If the High-Tech Orks can have a cult of speed or Nobs on
WarBikes, why can not the more Feral Snake Bights not have Nobs on
Cyberboars to give them a cult of CyberBoars mob?

    That "Old Tyrannosaurus Dinosaurs"
sauron1