RE: [Epic] Building the perfect firefight.

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 22:48:03 -0500

        Still compare them to buggies. And the reason youd take buggies in
pace o=
f bikes (assuming you werent worried about army balance or availability
of =
miniatures) is?....... Ok it might be a carryover from 40k but I just find
=
it strange that a bike can pack more effective weaponry than the larger bug=
gy.
Its almost like marines finally make the move from scout to fully fledg=
ed marine
and get worse.......

Bikes are mounted 3 to a unit in Epic 40k w=
hile buggies are single. So the question would be which is more powerful i=
n terms of firepower, 3 bikes or 1 buggie. Not 1 on 1 as you are suggestin=
g.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
dslayer_at_...