Re: [Epic] Morale in Net Epic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 09:36:26 +0000

> Just a thought. Does anyone have the complete morale rules for
> Adeptus Titanicus available? There could be some good ideas or maybe just
> use it, its propably better.. :)
> I have a small article about infantry in Adeptus Titanicus (WD
> photocopies), but it doesn't have the complete rules. I can post it if
> no one has the originals.
>
> - Jason
Way ahead of you!

There are a lot of ideas from there we may try, as usual at some point
today I'll set the topics discussion!

On another note any who are interested in copies of the old rules need
but ask me. Just be patient as my available copies are out and also I
have a waiting list of people who ask first for them. Never fear though
I never forget!

United we stand!
Peter