Re: [Epic] Rats!

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:06:08 -0500

Thanks for all the condolences.

The responses Alan posted certainly gives me the
willies.

Evidence:
* mail by air, a month so far (yes, it can sometimes take longer)
* hotmail says the account is no longer valid. I'll inquire about
  the addresses he gave as references. (Though to be honest, I
  think that hotmail and geocities are basically like PO boxes.)
* I didn't get his name. (I must have really been dumbed-down
  with my success in trading to that point.)
* PO box number
* two other trades gone bad
* his request in each situation to trade simultaneously, and
  his preference for air mail.
* he signed himself for one person with an email address he used as
  a reference for other people

Thanks for the other info you guys have collected. It's incredible.
I've got some more paths to take. But I still don't know what I'll
be able to do at the end.

andy

--
Andy Skinner