[Epic] Rats!

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 18:18:54 -0500

Sorry this is off topic. I thought I'd warn folks, though. I think
I've been suckered in a net trade. I haven't gotten paid, and now
hotmail claims the account is no longer valid. They advise me to
talk to my local law enforcements to get a subpoena, but I'm not sure
what it will do for me. Anybody have experience with this?

I suppose it could turn out alright, but I doubt it.
In the meantime, be careful trading with
Pontiffe Joe, pontife_at_... (except the account isn't
there)
P.o. Box 58
machans Bch.
cairns qld.
Australia
4878

I was pretty stupid about this, as I look back on it. I think
I was so naive because of so many good trades I've had. I sent
a fairly heavy box to Australia, and lost the game (Legions of
Steel) and the postage.

If anybody has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
andy

--
Andy Skinner