Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:10:09 -0500

> expansion pack, so it looks like SSI will keep doing this right. I
> wondering what everyone else thought who's had a chance to try it out.

Well, after beta-testing it I have to agree that it's a good mix and a
heck of a fun game. The system is neither SM/TL or E40k and also has a
bit of unique SSI created rules thrown in (armor penetration and rate of
fire ratings for each weapon, etc.).

I'm looking forward to getting my copy and will definitely invest in the
expansions for other races.

Regards,

- Erik