Re: [Epic] Plastic Warlords

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:12:06 -0500

> I fielded some old plastic Warlords and was politely told by a member
> staff not to play the battle with them.

Was this just random store staff or official GW staff? One way or
another, well done. Whoever it was deserved to have their head stuffed
in their bum for that kind of attitude. I have some plastic warlords as
well as the new and I will use both whether at a friendly game or at
Games Day (if I ever go again).

Regards,

- Erik