Re: [Epic] White Dwarf 216

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 22:20:44 -0500

> Yes folks, WD216 has arrived in the UK. <hahaha to all those not in
> UK ;o>

This is ridiculous - I got 214 in the mail this last Thursday. Anyway,
thanks for posting this, you can certainly appreciate that I look
forward to the previews as we in the US appear to be about 2 months
behind now.

> Imperial Guard Plastic Boxed Set, 5
> Shadow Sword SHV, 6
> Chimeras (3), 5
> Hydras (3), 5
> Griffons (3), 5
> Deathstrike Missiles (1), 3
> Bombard (2), 5

VERY psyched to see the Imperial Guard finally showing up.

> All the vehicles look DIAMOND-HARD, especially the Deathstrike (it
> like one of the Apollo rockets on the back of a launcher).

Damn. :) I was hoping the deathstrike would be the worst model so I
wouldn't see as many of 'em... Glad to hear the range looks good
though.

> There's an Imperial Guard vs. Eldar battle-report, as well as advice
> painting tanks. There's even sweet little scaled-down versions
> of the 40K IG Heavy-Weapons.

Are these in the plastic sprue (the heavy weapons, that is)?

Thanks again for the preview!

Regards,

- Erik