Re: [Epic] Tyranids/Starship Troopers

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 01:37:02 +0000

On 22 Nov 97 at 9:14, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;Luca;
>
> I found a few pieces at a Toys-R -Expensive here last year, but I have
> lost them in the catacombs.

!!
Why do you call them Toys-R-Expensive ?? I don't know this idiomatic form...

> The Helicopters and fliers with hover fans looked
> great. They had a cargo transport that would have been perfect for IG. But I
> have not seen any of it lately.
They are hard to find here too.... I picked up some flierz and I'm now using
the helicopters as Thunderhawk, with limited transport capability.
Fliers with fan are a good subsitute for Marauder/Thunderbolt and the other
"mirage-looking" are good as Fighta-bommerz.
BTW they are cheap too, I purchased 12 fliers for 6.000 italian liras (3.5 US$)

Ciao,

> sauron1

Ciao,

Luca Fazio