Re: [Epic] question/mailorder

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:44:08 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Erik; Thank you for the prompt reply.

    As far as the tradesite goes, it only goes to show that there is so
mutch content out on the web world, even an old web spider like me needs
directions some times!

    It does annoy me that we receive the WD magazine weeks after the
British release. That is why I for one appreciate the effort of posting
Epic information by those lucky enough to get it that soon. I would at least
once like to trade our version for theirs so we each could see the
differences. HINT HINT HINT HINT

sauron1