Re: [Epic] Dire Avenger/Fire Dragon/Shining Spear Aspect Warriors

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:50:46 +0000

"Neil R. Thomason" <n.thomason_at_...> came forth and spoke
thusly:

>Extending the point to the official Eldar army list, I'd say the Psyker and
>Jump Packs upgrades should be mutually exclusive. Hawks would be continually
>leaving their Warlock behind whenever they jump, as would Warp Spiders.
>Imagine a Warlock trying a Warp Jump - it'd attract every daemon in the star
>system!

Swooping Hawks: The Warlock uses his psychic powers (you might have
heard of them ;o) to fly about.
Warp Spiders: The Warlock traverses the Webway to get to the place he
wants to go.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes