Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Daniel Bond <danbond_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:06:07 -0800 (PST)

---Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...> wrote:

> Daniel Bond <danbond_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
> >Yes it's supposed to be a great game, but isn't out here in the UK
> >until december at the earliest!. damn, i want it bad.
>
> But let's leave your personal life out of it. :o) Anyway, how does the
> game actually work? Is it 'you move, I move, you fire, I fire' type
> thing or what?
>
> --
> Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
> (the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes
> Occasionally, a NetCampaign Newspaper, and an R'n'F Member.
> --------------------------------------+------------------------
> You can find me at: | "At any time, at
> http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen | any place, our snipers
> colen_at_... | can drop you. Have a
> Join NASA! nasa_at_... | nice day."-- NASA Motto

I think its turn based, not like sothr. I have asked around and the
answer from game was that they haven't got a release date as yet. Pity,

Electronics Boutique reckons that the game should be out on the 11
december, but I dunno.

By the way, Dark Omen isn't due out till feb/march, but at a local car
boot sale, somebody was selling a copy fully boxed. I didn't buy it
cos I think its a pirate copy.