[Epic] Knights

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 00:40:50 +1100

I did notice that some time ago a kind soul was nice enough to post the
CJ E40K stats for knights. I also notice that I have sadly misplaced my
own copy, is it possible for someone to repost them to me please?

thanx in advance,
        asmodean, big boss of losing things
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean