[Epic] Swooping Hawk Warlocks? -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:37:13 +0000

NRT wrote
This highlights my main problem with the suggested 'winged psyker'
miniature conversion. I imagine the figure looks good, but in terms
of the game rules and background - no. There's nothing to suggest
Warlocks qualify for Hawk packs, and having the miniature tempts
abuse of the rules. If you're using the new rules about bringing
Hawks onto the table as drop pod troops, you can only include Hawks
and their Exarch - no Warlocks!

Sorry if this sounds like a flame; I don't intend it as criticism of
any individual. Just trying to pre-empt the flying Terminators!

Could the Warlock not take Swooping Hawk Wings, from the vague depths
of my memory I seem to recall that they are a Wargear card for 40K,
I'll have to check when I get home.

Krass