RE: [Epic] Plastic Warlords

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:49:47 -0600

>Hiya
>
>I find this attitude appalling.
>
>If I were you I would have pointed out that the Warlords were made by GW and
>if he didn't want you to use them then GW should replace them with the new
>ones for no charge.
>
>What gives with this company. If they are going to be anal about what figures
>you use then I wouldn't bother playing there. As it is, I find going into a
>GW store a pain in the arse. Their staff are not the most interesting of
>people.
>
>Cheers, Chris.

------> Allright this is a concept we can work with. If software
companies can "patch" changes and updates to a product for free, how
about a "patch" system for mni's...
"To play in our stores & tournaments , you will need to pick up Warlord
version 1.3, available now at your local store."

Chris Miller