Re: [Epic] Plastic Warlords

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 18:24:05 -0500

> ------> Allright this is a concept we can work with. If software
> companies can "patch" changes and updates to a product for free, how
> about a "patch" system for mni's...
> "To play in our stores & tournaments , you will need to pick up Warlord
> version 1.3, available now at your local store."
>
> Chris Miller

If companies do not create new miniatures and versions of games which we equate
with greed, what can they do that is not greedy to stay solvent. Is there a way to
make new miniatures without being greedy? I'm sure after awhile you would have to
evolve into a GW mentality, especially since they are BMOC, and have such a huge
staff. Not that this excuses them, if they were willing to shave off some of their
expenses and corporate elite who do nothing in the actual creation of games,
return to the expense of designers and publishers, I'm sure they could still stay
solvent. I just wish I knew before I damned them.

Tyler