Re: [Epic] White Dwarf 216

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:55:26 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> > Yes folks, WD216 has arrived in the UK. <hahaha to all those not in
> > UK ;o>
>
> This is ridiculous - I got 214 in the mail this last Thursday. Anyway,
> thanks for posting this, you can certainly appreciate that I look
> forward to the previews as we in the US appear to be about 2 months
> behind now.

Yeah, well the Canada Post strike started 3 days before I usually recieve
my WD. Of course, it came late last time, and I have no reason to expect it
on time. Just the thought that it may be sitting, waiting for me to pick it
up, Arrrgh. This is the second strike to affect me in one month. I just
hope that however deserves to win wins soon, and the loser stops whinning.

Tyler