Re: [Epic] Eldar Titans

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 18:05:57 -0500

Neil,

> One was designed, cast, painted, - and scrapped. I saw the new
> week, but it isn't going to be released. Personally, I'm very glad,
> wasn't impressed.

Could you give us an idea what might have been? I like the miniatures
they've come out with so far for the Eldar, but I'm also worried about
the Titans, just because the old ones were so cool. Frankly, since they
re-released the Tyranid titans with just more posable parts, why not do
the same for Eldar?

Regards,

- Erik