Re: [Epic] Dire Avenger/Fire Dragon/Shining Spear Aspect Warriors

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 21:32:41 +0000

Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>> Swooping Hawks: The Warlock uses his psychic powers (you might have
>> heard of them ;o) to fly about.
>
>Except that I don't think any of them give the flying ability....
Oh I see, the sum total of all Eldar Farseers, Warlocks etc. has
revealed... 10 psychic powers <gasp!>. How can any other army compete
with this mighty arsenal? I assume that levitation is a minor psychic
power? (a rhetorical question)

I'm starting to agree with you about Warp Spiders, BTW.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes