[Epic] Specific Trade wanted

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 00:07:54 GMT

Hi all,

I picked up a few new miniatures from GW HQ last week - well, a lot, really.
I now have my complete Eldar army to paint, including 20+ Vypers, 20+ Wave
Serpents and 20+ Falcons!

The problem is that I missed out on a few components unavailable at that
time, late on Friday, and a couple of those I did get were miscasts.

I could get the missing parts from Mail Order, but I thought I'd try the
EPIC list first. I picked up a few extra miniatures which I could offer in
trade.

I've just typed-up a list of what I want and can offer, but it'd be quite a
long message. Does anyone object to my posting it to the group? If no-one
objects by around 19:00 GMT tomorrow, I'll go ahead.

Thanks,

NRT

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group