Re: [Epic] CyberBoar/Cult of speed -Reply

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 15:21:06 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Krass;

        It is always a relief to find another Ork supporter on the list. My
Cyboar Cult of Speed is operational and I have three each of the old Buzzer
Catapults and Bemoth beasts on assembly. But I did give them six plastic
tanks with deathrollers, but I put that pointed tower top turret on them as
it definitely gave them that SnakeBight look.

     I have stuck in our mail system ( currently on strike) some GW flying
beasties from their old WH naval game to give the Snakes aircraft.

sauron1