[Epic] Applying to Work for GW

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:48:20 +0000

Just read message where someone talking about applying for job with
GW.
Be VERY carefull. Have heard bad stories about staffing techniques
from at least 6 different sources.
The worst seemed to come down to the area manager of somewhere in
North of England (I wont say where (probably saying to much as it
is) as would be dangerous for some people if anyone from GW reads
this).
Basically they ended up sacking a manager of a shop because of Area
managers views. He wanted him to sack all of his staff for no
apparent reason. When he refused to do so, the area manager found
several excuses to get him fired. Then once the guy was fired hired a
'friend' from staff elsewhere with no exp other than shop floor
to be new manager.
Also heard people who have had demanded of them if you want to keep
job start next week in country other side of Europe!

Those are the worst examples I think Ive heard but not the only so be
warned.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black