[Epic] Priceing (was Re:[EPIC] Plastic Warlords)

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:56:28 +0000

>>Yeh but come on price of producing paint include packacking=approx
> > 10p, sold for over stlg1 thats over 900% markup. Im sure is similar
> > examples in their other products. I understand is not just GW just I
> > think they are the worst offender!
> >GHAZ, AKa Mat Cook etc
> I mean no offense to anyone, but I am tired of talking about this.
> I wish there was
> something we can do other then just whine. Any ideas. A lot of flame mail won't help
> because as a company I would more or less ignore e-mail (At least, not to the extent of
> snail mail) and Canada is in a strike situation.
>
> I have a feeling that GW's executives are now running the show and they are suffering
> from burocracy disease. Maybe we should liberate them? Ack, it's just so annoying.
>
> Tyler

I haven't really got a clue to be honest. Is certainly an unfair
trading tactic allthough cant be under monopolies juristication as
other companies produce similar levels. I think has to be down to
market, either people stop buying. Or competitor sells at low enough
price and decent game to get people to convert allthough will
probably never happen to people like me who have large army and not
time or money to paint another.
This is one of those situations that without intervention a company
will fuck up the masses completly and there is nothing can do.

Sorry if sounds like a moan but was ment to be constructive comment
(it annoys me as well as makes me envious in a way so tend to get
worked up if not careful).
Anyway this is frighteningly close to my degree subject(Business
Studies), so not going to say any more, plus NEED FOOD!!(been long
day).

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black