Re: [Epic] Blast Markers and WD216

From: TheOgre <roofekiz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:34:04 -0000

Yes IMHO it seems to mean that U require 3 BP's upon each weapon to shut it
down...

Ouch!!

Laterz

Jules
------
Somebody comes up to you in a bar and asks them if you are who they think
you are,
and then you say if you know then I am and if you don't,
Then I am not
And F-U to those who dont understand
Love, Peace, Empathy, Desire, Mischeif, and Gladness
(If not with some Sadness)
Billy C / (J. Wilko)
------