Re: [Epic] free memory nonesense [off topic]

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:37:42 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Colen;We NEVER have resortted to tactics like that here. ( So
I promised I never would,Here anyway )

    Actually I perfer logging on to a UNIC baissed server anonimusly, and
doing some thing that way. ( Untraceable, not like the internet )And of
course if they persist, there is a desist order program to shut him out of
the net completely. Servers as very mutch like our Majordomo and can be
given orders from out side sources. Logging on as a system tech is
relatively easy.

sauron1