Re: [Epic] Pontiff Joe Hunting Society

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 02:27:54 -0800

Snipped from r.g.m.w

Subject: Bad Trader
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 23:55:49 +1000
From: Mango-Wan <sci-jrc1_at_...>
Newsgroups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer

Those people who got ripped off by the person in Cairns Australia please
send me the details, i live about 3 hours from cairns and i have many
friends in cairns that might know this bloke. Unfortunately the NG
messages got deleted so please forward me the info and ill see what i
can
do :)

I might do a little trading of my own with him..i trade a few punches
for
a litre or so of blood.

   -Mango

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo