Re: [Epic] Ork Waaaagh!

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 17:51:31 +0000

Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...> came forth and spoke
thusly:

<snip>

Hmmm... the point is, if you get to fire before you're opponent, with
the 12 pulsa rokkits, that's 10 blast markers on him. Fair enough if
your opponent has the flyers, or the long range artillery, but if the
detachment with the 12 pulsa rokkits AND the detachment with the 10?
death rays is there, which one do they shoot first? I wouldn't consider
the 12 pulsa rokkits cheesy if, for example, they were in 4 different
detachments, in the same way that 30 land raiders in 1 detachment are
cheesy, but 5 isn't.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes