[Epic] Final Liberation

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 97 22:25:58 EST

Ok, I've played fianl Liberation quite a bit at this point, and have gotten
about half of the world back in Imperial hands on the easiest level. I
wanted a bit more of a challenge, however, so I started a new campaign
on the hardest difficulty level. The first scenario took me three tries
to get through. The second, however, is so difficult that I doubt whether
it is possible. Would any veterans of the game give me a tip? Oh, and
as a side note, it was cool to see all the names of the playtesters in the
rulebook; finally, names I recognize!

Thanks a bunch, and I hope people don't mind this (semi-)off topic post.

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh