Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:58:55 -0500

Elias,

> wanted a bit more of a challenge, however, so I started a new campaign
> on the hardest difficulty level. The first scenario took me three
> to get through. The second, however, is so difficult that I doubt
> it is possible. Would any veterans of the game give me a tip? Oh,

I find the second scenario is among the toughest in the entire game (if
you mean the spaceport re-take). It will require a lot of re-playing on
'hard' and even so will be down to the wire. Keep the Orks away from
the Chimeras (too easy to lose 'em) and try to grab the objectives ASAP
before losing too much morale. Every time you move, keep some
opportunity fire for the Orks' counter. Have you tried the middle
level? I find that gives the best mix of all. I also think easy is too
easy, IMHO. We tried to get them to adjust the difficulty levels a bit
before release, don't know if it made it in. One of our complaints was
the incredible difference between easy and hard.

Regards,

- Erik