[Epic] Specific trade wanted

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 20:16:30 GMT

Hi all,

Last week, I asked permission to post a trade invitation. Since no-one
objected, here it is:

Hi all,

I picked up a few new miniatures from GW HQ last week, but I missed out on a
few components unavailable at that time, late on Friday, and a couple of
those I did get were miscasts.

I could get the missing parts from Mail Order, but I thought I'd try the
EPIC list first. I picked up a few extra miniatures which I could offer in
trade.

I'm looking for the following:

********************************
   Eldar:
Vyper - any three turrets
Cobra - three turrets
Vampire - two hulls
Fire Prism - six turrets
Night Spinner - two cannon mounts plus any two pairs of cannon
Falcon - any two turrets

Space Marine Predator: any one pair of tracks

   Non-EPIC:
The Heavy Bolter Sister of Battle - I picked up the Heavy Flamer one by mistake!
NEW Vindicare Assassin - the sniper rifle - I picked up the sniper rifle
from the older version, and it doesn't fit.
*********************************

The items I can offer are:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
   EPIC Eldar:
Scorpion - 3 'top' (secondary weapon) turrets
Night Spinner - 3 turrets
Wave Serpent - 3 turrets
Support Platforms - 14 platforms (don't ask...)

Metal EPIC objective x 1

   WH40K:
Mephiston Blood Angels Librarian (all components) - on reflection, I just
don't like the miniature.
New Culexus (Psychic) Assassin x 3 (all components) -again, I just don't
like the miniature. So why did I take three?
Eldar Scouts x 3
Heavy Flamer Sister Of Battle - body only.

   Warhammer:
Bretonnian Mounted Sorceress
Skaven Grey Seer Thanquol
Dwarf Daemon Slayer
Dwarf Slayer Gotrek
High Elf Queen Alarielle
High Elf White Lions Hero - cloak only- x 2

   Necromunda:
Escher Leader
Escher Juves x 2
Escher Heavy Stubber
Orlock Heavy Bolter
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So, can anyone help? I guess postage charges would restrict this to UK and
Europe. Please note I'm not selling miniatures.

To those who can't help: sorry to take up bandwidth. I don't know of
another forum for offering such trades; can anyone suggest any (UK or
Europe-based)?

Thanks,

NRT

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group