Re: [Epic] Flak Units in 'Bloody hell, we're useless!' Shock!

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 17:48:39 -0600

> An Orky detachment with six Flakwagons is sitting on ! orders. Two
> Thunderhawks bomb it, zooming into range of all the wagons (how
> careless!). One gets shot down by the maelstrom of fire, the other gets
> damaged. 'Thhhhhhrpppp' says the Ork player... until three Marauders
> drop from the skies, kicking the s**t out of his detachment. The
> Flakwagons have already fired, so they cannot do so again, is this true?

Yup. Keep in mind, though, that neither THawk got to fire at the
detachment.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.