[Epic] Exodite Dragon Knights

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 12:04:42 +0100 (MEZ)

Last weekend I tried the following (without proper minis) in a game:

Eldar Exodites.
Basically Guardians with cavallery and assault. (13 Points each)
HQ: Guardian /cavallery/hero/assault (yes, Assault value 3) 45 points

Choose one HQ and up to 10 normal units in one detachment. No support, no
psyker.

In the first game my detachment could beat rough riders in both FF and CC.
Against Boar boyz, whom they faced in a second game, they could
(unsurprisingly) not hold their ground in CC.

13 points is not to much as thei are FAST.

DV