Re: [Epic] Exodite Dragon Knights

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 01:41:38 -0000

>Last weekend I tried the following (without proper minis) in a game:
>
>Eldar Exodites.
>Basically Guardians with cavallery and assault. (13 Points each)
>HQ: Guardian /cavallery/hero/assault (yes, Assault value 3) 45 points
>
>Choose one HQ and up to 10 normal units in one detachment. No support, no
>psyker.
>
>In the first game my detachment could beat rough riders in both FF and CC.
>Against Boar boyz, whom they faced in a second game, they could
>(unsurprisingly) not hold their ground in CC.

Did you take into account the fact that the Exodites are riding dinosaurs
and not over-sized pigs or horses??

A dino would destoy a pig easy!!

I think you should knock the Assault value up a bit to reflect this :)

Harlequin Master

http://www.shopfine.demon.co.uk

"Wargamers have delusions of invincibility combined with homicidal
tendencies, in short, all wargamers have a kick-your-butt fetish!!"