Re: [Epic] Sauron/Colen

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:00:01 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Colen;

    Those "other" Federal employees are still on strike. The government
passed back to work legislation that is effective Monday December 8th with
heavy fines if the disobey. That will garentee a Happy Enthusiastically
Motivated mail service I am shure.

    P.S what were we trading for? It has been so long, I have to go through
300+ plus stored messages, but I will find it and our trade. I have packages
for A.E.Brain, K.Plum, and K.Kelly wrapped and ready to go!

    I have not had a day off since mid November due to some shady cash flows
conducted during the Asian stock market crash. Some crappies tried to sneak
some drug cash moves into the flood of fleeing capital to hide in the
stream, but it did not pass my :toys" notice.

sauron1