Sv: [Epic] Flak Units in 'Bloody hell, we're useless!' Shock!

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 20:45:48 +0100

I wrote:
> What could be done is to have the Flakwagons in two smaller det. Thereby
> you
> can choose no to shoot with some of your Wagons untill the Marauders
> arrive.
>
> The problem here, I think, is that you can see the results of the attack
of
> one unit
> of fliers, before you commit the next unit. Is'nt this kinda unfair
towards
> other units?

Then Carl B. wrote:

Can't you just say (with 6 Flakwagons in the single detachment) : "These 3
will shoot at the Thunderhawks and the other 3 will shoot at the Marauders"
? I believe the Flak damage is resolved before the bomber damage (but I
could be mistaken...)

You're right about the dammage, but the marauders are'nt on the bord untill
after the thunderhawks have finished all their actions.
I just read the rules again. It does'nt say whether or not all flak in one
det. has to shoot at the same time. Maby some of them really can wait
untill later on?
Comments anyone?

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

"It's driving me crazy, I simply can't stop thinking!"