Re: [Epic] Nasty Blast markers and the "!" order.

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 23:16:20 -0800

L. Brian Hayes wrote:

> While playing earlier tonight, I ran into a question that my friend & I
> were unsure of. ->8-------My question is, do the two blast
> markers take off two fire power from the whirlwinds under the prepatory
> firepower or was I able to wait til the troopers that are also part of the
> det fire to take the effect of the blast markers? Both the whirlwinds and
> troopers had legal targets. Would the BM's subtract FP from both the Prep
> fire and normal fire?

IMO.... Subtract FPs from both. Of course, you don't HAVE to fire Prep
fire, even with Special Orders. ! Orders just give you the "permission"
to Prep Fire. You may decide, since you have 2 BMs, to wait and fire in
the normal fire phase, ie "any unit that has not fired a preparatory
barrage may be on overwatch."

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo