Re: [Epic] Net Epic (morale issues)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 02:13:30 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 11-Feb-97 [Epic] Net Epic (morale iss.. by "Seth
Ben-Ezra"_at_...
> Also, while I'm on the topic, I want to cast my vote in favor of
> morale checks for charging Titan-sized vehicles. An occurrence in a
> recent game...
[snip]

Offhand, I'd like to suggest reviving the original Adeptus Titanicus
rules here as well. Ground units (ie, without jump packs/skimming
capability) may only damage the legs of a Titan. (Basically, they wedge
a pack of high explosive in there, and pray....) This could easily be
combined with some sort of modifier to the damage table roll for
multiple wins in CC, either +1 to the roll or up one damage level. This
should still give infantry/bikes a good chance of bringing down a Titan,
but they have to work a little harder for it. Also, you (as commander)
are not sending your men into the Certain Doom of a plasma reactor
explosion....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...