Re: [Epic] Imperial Leviathan

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 18:45:10 -0500

> I've noticed that my armies book is put together wrong. Part of the
> SM section is in the IG section. If I had been a new player to this
> game that would have really confused me. Anyway just in case your book
> is like mine I found the leviathan on page 18.

What's worse is they put the SM and IG summaries right next to each other.
The SM and IG are in the same army, so their information is mixed. It goes
IG fluff, SM fluff, SM Lists, IG lists, WE and Flyers Lists.

Unless your page numbers are scrambled your book is fine. That is why it may
seem that either or army (SM/IG) are unbalanced. If you take IG and SM it is
a little harder to take copious amounts of LR's.

Tyler