[Epic] Imperial Leviathan

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:51:42 +0100

Call me stupid, call me blind, but I wasn't able to find any Epic40K stats
of the Leviathan. I consulted the Armies Book and CJ20, Allen's (Q&A)
references of CJ21, but I found nothing. ironically, the Squat Colussus
references the Leviathan, but no stats are to be found.

Does anyone know where I can find them ? Thanks to all you miniature
identfiers (Thanks !), I appear be the owner of a Leviathan, and with the
Imperial Guard being released, I thought it was nice to put an infantry
detachment in it ('cause it is a transport vehicle, isn't it ?).

If no Epic40k stats are found, you may send me the SM1/SM2 stats so we can
create our own stats !

Many thanks in advance,

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...